For each compound device we identify breaks between current and potential minimal consumption. Break divided for 3 types of resources or area of optimization.
Breaks Diagram show difference in energy or money measurement units.
In this case we see that break for this compound device created by inefficient work of ovens heat exchange system
Input of electric equipment can be neglected and concentration only on 2 areas of equipment.
Energy break diagram for a primary processing unit*
* Real Case Data, European refinery, ANSELM Inc
This approach leads to reduced implementation time to achieve maximum efficiency
For the plants included in the survey, a General map of energy efficiency projects is formed*
The potential for all units is broken down into a project map, according to the gap chart.
In the presented chart, the size of the rectangle characterizes the size of the effect from the
implementation of a particular unit project. Several projects in different areas of optimization can
be proposed for one unit. As we can see from the chart, only 11 projects from 63 (15% of the total)
cover 50% of the energy saving potential at the refinery.
As a result, the choice comes from the list of ready-made projects.
* Real case data, European refinery, ANSELM Inc.
The set and number of projects may differ for other refineries.
Financial efficiency for each project
- For each direction of efficiency improvement ANSELM automatically calculates economic indicators: IRR, NPV, DPP, PI.
- This allows you to immediately cut off projects, the implementation of which is impractical, and focus on the ones with maximum profitability.
- The calculation for each unit is performed taking into account the schedule of its repairs, the region, the cost of energy resources, etc.
- As a result, an economically justified map of energy efficiency projects is produced.
ANSELM ZERO: enterprise
income from $140 to $200
reducing a ton of CO2
The result: profitable decarbonization
enterprise loses up to $150
capturing a ton of CO2
By reducing fuel and energy consumption with ANSELM, businesses are taking the first step towards achieving carbon neutrality.
Maximizing energy efficiency is the way to perform industrial decarbonization while gaining significant profits.
Decarbonization is more than ecology.
More than economy.
Decarbonization is the future for all of us
ANSELM Software Ecosystem
Your digital guide to technical processes
for making the most effective decisions
The ultimate profitable approach to reducing CO2 emissions and improving energy efficiency
Contact us:Take the first step to reduce energyconsumption by 30%Produce with highest efficiencyTake the first step to reducingemissions by 30%Decarbonize with highest profits
- This diagram illustrates how mistakes can be made by management in making a decision without having the full picture.
- Accounting for the installation potential and economic parameters of projects completely changes the picture of project priority.
- ANSELM develops projects with practicality in mind, accounting for the economic viability of implementation.
- Development and implementation of sustainable development standards, a comprehensive strategy in the field of ecology and climate change;
- Calculation of the carbon footprint of products;
- Development of a roadmap for achieving carbon neutrality of the company and its products;
- Calculation of emission standards according to the GHG protocol;
- Verification of results
Documentation: Together with SAP, we provide a full range of services to ensure companies become and remain leaders in reducing their carbon footprint:
Benchmarking: relative indicators of energy efficiency potential allow to compare across full range of scale, from single equipment to units and assets of the company as a whole
Support: we provide full support, including assistance with obtaining initial data for calculations, digitizing documentation, providing a list of reliable contractors and equipment suppliers for the implementation of projects
Reliability: all our reduction of energy consumption and emissions projects are verifiable and backed by scientific research and economic justification
Objectivity: our calculations use verified digital data on process flows and equipment parameters, exclude human error, and fully reflect the actual situation
Structure: a project map structured according to energy, emissions, and economic criteria is formed
Assurance: all our energy efficiency projects bring guaranteed profits and are equally applicable on modern and outdated equipment
Completeness: decision-making is carried out on the full range of activities and directions, improving investment planning by directing funds to most profitable projects
Speed: full primary examination completed in 1-3 months
Convenience: analysis can be performed remotely and in real time without any operation disruption, all our projects are developed on a turnkey basis
Ease: does not require an expensive instrumental survey of the units for decision-making
Insight: the "blind zone" around energy efficiency projects is excluded
Decarbonization: ANSELM reduces Scope 1 CO2 emissions by an average of 30%, making progress towards net-zero and lowering the emissions that needs to be sequestered
Sustainability: reducing the carbon footprint and improving energy efficiency directly affects the company's performance and ESG rating, paving the path of sustainable development and net-zero