The main provisions of the Anselm index system are set out in the dissertation of the founder of the Anselm project - Kanishchev Maxim,
written under the guidance of Doctor of Technical Sciences, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor Valery Meshalkin.
In addition, the presentation of the developed Anselm index system was held:
1. At the Conference on Operating Efficiency in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry (OpEx Russia & CIS). Sochi, Russia.
2. At the 12th Conference on Sustainable Development of Energy, Water, and Environment Systems (12th Conference on Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems - SDEWES2017). Dubrovnik, Croatia.
3. At the Russian Oil and Gas Summit "Petrochemistry and gas processing" (ENSO Oil & Gas Summits). Moscow, Russia.
4. at the 23rd International Congress on the Chemical and Technological Industries (23 rd
International Congress of Chemical and Process Engineering - CHISA). Prague, Czech Republic.
5. At the conference "Oil and Gas Processing 2018". Moscow. Russia.
6. In the framework of the Federal Forum "Days of the Arctic" with the support of the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation.
7. In the framework of the Scientific and Technical Conference "Efficiency and Sustainable Development of Processing Industries - EUROPE", Moscow, Russia, with the support and participation of:
- Russian University of Chemical Technology named after DI Mendeleev
- G.V. Plekhanov Russian University of Economics
- National Research University "MEI" (Moscow Energy Institute) - the leading Russian university in the field of energy
- FSBI "Russian Energy Agency" (REA) of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation
- Environmental Chamber of the Russian Federation
- PJSC NK ROSNEFT
- PJSC Gazprom Neft
- New Stream Group of Companies.
- other participants
Articles and publications:
1. Maxim. V. Kanischev, Leonid. M. Ulyev, Roman. E. Chibisov, Mihail.A. Vasilyev. Benchmarking for Refinery Units // Chemical Engineering Transactions. - 2018. - Vol. 70. - P. 1099–1104.
2. Maxim V. Kanischev, M. Vasilyev, L. Ulyev, Process Distillation of the Crude Oil Distillation Technique and Economic Restrictions // Book of Abstracts, Water and Environmental Systems. - Dubrovnic. - October 4–8, 2017 - P. 46.
3. Maxim V. Kanischev, Leonid M. Ulyev, Mikhail A. Vasilyev, Abbass Maatouk. Energy Efficiency Retrofit of Two-Flow Heat Exchanger System // Chemical Engineering Transactions. - 2018. - Vol. 70. - P. 1513-1518.
Sent to print:
4. Maxim V. Kanischev, Leonid M. Ulyev, Roman E. Chibisov. The stream energy exchanger network // ENERGY